- Prepare and distribute agenda in advance of meeting and post public notice as required.
- Fax agenda to Chairman and Attorney several days in advance of meeting.
- Advise Trustees and other attendees of time and place.
- Coordinate with Chairman and Attorney on upcoming/pending matters.
- Provide agenda packets with back-up material (minutes for approval, invoices, correspondence, applications, reports etc.) for Trustees to reference during meeting.
- Take minutes
- Circulate draft of minutes promptly after meeting.
- Carry out instructions of Trustees promptly following meeting.
Follow us on Facebook
Benefits USA, Inc.
3810 Inverrary Boulevard, Suite 303
Lauderhill, FL 33319