COORDINATION WITH ACTUARY
Provide data required by actuary to perform actuarial valuation promptly following close of plan year. Such data will include:
- Listing of current active employees, noting new hires and terminations occurring in the plan year.
- Demographics: Social Security numbers, dates of birth and dates of hire.
- Annual salaries and contributions for the year by employee.
- Records of contributions refunded to terminated non-vested employees.
- Status of terminated vested employees who did not withdraw contributions.
- Record of Early, Normal or Disabled retirees in payment status at end of plan year, with data on beneficiaries for those having selected Joint & Survivor or 10 Years Certain options, as well as deaths in plan year.
- Current audited financial statement.
- Provide actuarial valuation to Division of Retirement for Chapter 175 & 185 Funds.
- Arrange meeting with Trustees and Actuary to review valuation and any proposed changes in actuarial assumptions.
- Distribute annual pension benefit statements to participants.