- Respond to calls for assistance: lost check, change of address, change of bank for direct deposit and changes in withholding tax or insurance premium deductions.
- Provide same communication materials furnished to active employees.
- Determine that annual Form 1099-R is sent and correctly reflects retiree?s pertinent information.
- Administer COLA provisions if applicable.
COORDINATION WITH PLAN SPONSOR (e.g., City Hall departments)
- Receive payroll data via modem, disk or hard copy
- Provide information re. expenses paid by plan for posting to general ledger
- Exchange of required information during annual audit
City Clerk’s Office:
- Furnish minutes and other requested documents to records custodian
- Furnish agendas and meeting Notices as specified by ordinance or other rules of procedure applicable to employee benefit plans
Follow us on Facebook
Benefits USA, Inc.
3810 Inverrary Boulevard, Suite 303
Lauderhill, FL 33319